Terms & Conditions
Last updated July 2022
Intellectual Property Rights: means intellectual property owned or licensed by us relating to our Website, Products or Services, including the text, graphics, logos, icons, the software and any other material underlying or forming part of this Website or our Products or Services and includes any rights to that intellectual property, including any copyright, trade or service mark, trade or business name, logos and any other distinctive brand features, design, patent, semiconductor or circuit layout right, computer code (including source, library, object, and executable code), inventions and logical sequences, in all cases whether registered or unregistered and anywhere in the world.
30 Seconds, we, us and our: means 30 Seconds Limited.
Products: means any products listed or provided to you by us via this Website.
Services: means any services, features or functionalities provided to you by us via this Website.
Website: means this website.
You: means the person or organisation using the Website, including you as an individual, company, business or any other entity and your has a corresponding meaning.
Access & Use
3. Access and use of the Website
3.1. You agree to access and use the Website and any Products and Services in accordance with the Terms and all applicable laws.
3.1. We grant you the right to access and use the Products and Services via the Website. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and subject to these Terms (which may be amended from time to time) and all other terms and conditions are expressly excluded unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3.1. You may not:
- archive, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publish, licence, create adaptations or derivative works from, offer for sale or use (except as expressly authorised under the Terms) any of the Website content;
- circumvent, remove, alter, disable, deactivate or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website;
- use any automated tools or mechanisms including any robot, spider or scraper to access the Website or insert any code or manipulate the Website;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software or software processes in relation to the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices on the Website; and
- install any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive software or thing that may impair the functionality of the Website or the ability of others to access and use the Website, Products or Services.
30 Second’s Rights
4. 30 Second’s Rights
4.1. Under the Terms, we may:
- edit or remove any content, features or functionality of the Website; and/or
- monitor your use of the Website;
4.2. If you breach the Terms, we may:
- suspend or terminate your use of the Website; and/or
- take legal action against you.
4.3. We may terminate your access to the Website or our Products or Services at any time without notice. Clause 7 (No Warranty/Disclaimers) and clause 10 (Limitation of Liability) will survive such termination.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1. Your use of the Website or our Products and Services does not transfer the ownership or grant any right or title in or to any of our Intellectual Property Rights to you or any third party.
5.2. You agree and acknowledge that:
- we retain all right, title and interest in and to our Intellectual Property Rights and you agree not to attack, dispute or contest the validity, or the ownership, of our Intellectual Property Rights; and
Privacy and Communications
6. Privacy and Communications
- how we store and use, and how you may request access and correct your personal information;
- how you can lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
- how we will handle any complaint.
7. No Warranty/Disclaimer
7.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim and exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and guarantees, including (without limitation) in respect of quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, condition, description, manufacture, design or performance whether express, implied by common law, law merchant, trade usage, custom, statute or otherwise in relation to the Website or, except as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
7.1. You acknowledge and agree that:
- your use of the Website is at your sole risk;
- the Website is provided “as is”;
- the Website may not be secure, timely, uninterrupted, error-free or otherwise reliable;
- we may cease to make available any of the Website content or any Products and Services shown;
- the transmission of information via the internet is not secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transmission to or from our Website; and
- we are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of the Website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
8. Linked Sites
8.1. Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites, accuracy, security and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
9.1. You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, costs (including full costs between solicitor and client), losses, claims, expenses and demands incurred by us which arise from or in connection with your access or use of the Website, including but not limited to any breach by you of the Terms, and from any third party claims arising out of or incidental to your use of this Website.
Limitation of Liability
10. Limitation of Liability
10.1. Despite anything else contained in the Terms, any liability to you by us in respect of anything arising from or concerning the Terms, the Website or any of the Products and Services, whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract, breach of statutory duty, equity or otherwise arising from any relationship with you (“Our Liability”) is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent that Our Liability cannot be excluded by law, or to the extent that the exclusion of our liability would render the Terms unenforceable, you agree that the maximum amount that you are entitled to claim against us (in total) and the maximum amount that we (in total) are liable to you for is 100 New Zealand dollar or the next largest amount that would be needed to render the Terms (including these exclusion and limitation provisions) enforceable for our benefit. Despite anything else contained in the Terms, you agree that we are not liable to you (or to anyone else) for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations under the Terms to the extent that the failure or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by an event outside our reasonable control.
11.1. To the extent permitted by law, from time to time we may change the Terms by publishing new and amended terms on the Website.
11.2. Unless stated otherwise, new and amended terms will take effect immediately on becoming available to view on the Website. Visiting (other than for the limited purpose only of viewing) or use of the Website and/or placement of an order via the Website will be deemed to be acceptance of the new or amended terms.
12. General Provisions
12.1. Severability: If any part or provision of the Terms are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable that part or provision will be deemed deleted from the Terms and the remainder of the Terms will continue to apply.
12.2. Relationship: The Terms do not create any relationship of partnership, agency, employment or joint venture between you and us.
12.4. Assignment: You may not assign or transfer your Rights or obligations under the Terms without our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or novate any of our rights and obligations under the Terms without your consent.
12.5. NZ law: The Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of New Zealand. Your use of the Website and the supply of any Products or Services to you by us and any other matter arising from the Terms are subject to the laws of New Zealand. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the Terms or the Website is governed by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
12.6. Entire Agreement: Unless we otherwise agree in writing, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the Website.
12.7. Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website, related Products and Services or these terms and conditions, please contact us via the “Contact Us” link provided on the Website.