For a safe, fresh and clean bathroom
30 SECONDS® Bathroom Cleaner tackles all the common hard-to-clean problems in modern bathrooms: soap scum, grime, makeup, dirt and bacteria. It disinfects, killing 99.9% of germs* while deodorising with Aromaguard technology - leaving your surfaces with a brilliant shine and a streak-free finish.
Stainless steel, painted wood, aluminium surfaces, ceramic, porcelain, tiles, glass, toilets, sinks, and more. Safe on all plumbing, including copper and plastic PVC.
Septic Tank Safe
Our 30 SECONDS® Bathroom Cleaner formula is safe for use with septic tanks systems granting peace of mind for rural properties.
For use on
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area. If any changes occur, discontinue use immediately.
READY TO USE TRIGGER BOTTLE
- Shake contents well and spray sparingly on surface to be cleaned.
- Let solution sit for 30 seconds. For stubborn cleaning jobs, leave for 1 minute to clean, or 5 minutes to disinfect.
- Rinse off with water or wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Srub if needed and reapply as necessary.
- DO NOT USE ON: Porous surfaces, cracked or non-glazed and unsealed surfaces, natural marble, or polished, varnished and lacquered surfaces.
Is 30 SECONDS® Bathroom Cleaner safe for use with septic tanks?
This product is safe with normal use but excessive use is not recommended with septic tanks.
Can 30 SECONDS® Bathroom Cleaner be used as a disinfectant for surfaces?
Yes this product kills up to 99.9% of germs.
Is 30 SECONDS® Bathroom Cleaner safe to use on acrylic surfaces?
Yes our Bathroom Cleaner can be used on acrylic surfaces safely.