Spray, Scrub, Rinse.
Our cleaner restores outside surfaces quickly and effectively, clearing away the dirt, grime, mildew and algae. Problem algae and mildew build up over time, especially on damp walkways that don't receive much sun. Taking care of your problem areas is as easy as spraying on 30 SECONDS® Deck & Driveway Cleaner, scrubbing the surface and rinsing off.
Safe for use on most exterior home surfaces, simply attach your garden hose to the bottle. Our Hose End technology removes any need for mixing or a separate pump sprayer. Just apply the product to your deck or driveway and let it go to work. Let it sit, then rinse the area and you are done!
Painted and non-painted decking, composite decking, concrete, tile and cobble pathways, sealed and unsealed drives.
For use on
|Deck & Driveway Cleaner Hose End||2L||Not required||83sqm|
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- For best results choose an overcast day with minimal wind and avoid spraying in direct sunlight.
- Keep pets and children indoors.
- Rinse surrounding plants and grass areas with clean water before and after use.
- Test in an inconspicuous area before use. If any discolouration is observed, discontinue use immediately.
- Shake contents well and connect your garden hose.
- Using the RINSE position on the nozzle, check tap pressure and adjust to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Using the CLEAN position, spray the area to be cleaned.
- Keep the surface wet with the product for 10 minutes. Don’t allow the foam to dry.
- Scrub with a broom.
- Rinse off thoroughly in the RINSE position.
- Turn to OFF for storage. Re-application may be required for persistent growth.
Will 30 SECONDS® Deck & Driveway Cleaner treat lichen on my deck or driveway?
No 30 SECONDS® Deck & Driveway Cleaner is designed to treat dirt, grime, algae and mildew instantly, to treat lichen please use 30 SECONDS® Spray & Walk Away, the active chemical in this product is designed to treat lichen.
Is 30 SECONDS® Deck & Driveway Cleaner safe to use around pets?
We recommend you keep children and pets indoors during the application of this product. When you have rinsed off the surface and allowed it to dry, then it is safe to allow pets and children to come into contact with the treated areas.
Will 30 SECONDS® Deck & Driveway Cleaner affect my plants and lawn?
All overspray must be rinsed off foliage and lawn. Whilst 30 SECONDS® Deck & Driveway Cleaner contains biodegradable ingredients – some plants and lawn types may be sensitive. Take care to thoroughly rinse these areas.