Cuts through tough kitchen grime with ease
30 SECONDS® Kitchen Cleaner will effectively remove cooking grease, grime, food, oils and much more from your kitchen surfaces without leaving any dull residue. As it cleans, heavy-duty 30 SECONDS® Kitchen Cleaner disinfects surfaces and kills 99.9% of germs*. 30 SECONDS® Kitchen Cleaner leaves your kitchen surfaces looking clean and streak-free, and the lemon tea scent keeps it smelling clean and fresh for longer.
Use it on
Safe for use on most common kitchen surfaces, including benchtops, sinks, cupboards, splash backs and appliances. Independently tested for use on stainless steel, stone and engineered stone bench tops.
Do not use it on
Porous surfaces, cracked or non-glazed and unsealed surfaces, natural marble, or polished, varnished and lacquered surfaces.
For use on
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area. If any changes occur, discontinue use immediately.
READY TO USE TRIGGER BOTTLE
- Shake contents well and spray evenly on surface to be cleaned.
- Let solution sit for 30 seconds. For tough grease and oils, leave for 1 minute to clean, or 5 minutes to disinfect.
- Rinse off with water or wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Srub if needed and reapply as necessary.
- Food contact surfaces must be rinsed or wiped down with a dampl cloth.
- DO NOT USE ON: Porous surfaces, cracked or non-glazed and unsealed surfaces, natural marble or polished, varnished and lacquered surfaces.
Is 30 SECONDS® Kitchen Cleaner safe for use with septic tanks?
Likely septic safe with normal use.
Can 30 SECONDS® Kitchen Cleaner be used as a disinfectant for surfaces?
Yes this product kills up to 99.9% of germs.
Is 30 SECONDS® Kitchen Cleaner safe to use on stone and stainless steel benchtops?
Yes this product is perfectly safe to use on these surfaces.