Works FAST! Removes mould and mildew
30 SECONDS® Mould Off is a fast and easy way to treat mould and mildew stains. Its unique formulation makes the stains disappear right before your eyes. Just spray on; no scrubbing required. It also hygienically cleans, sanitises and deodorises - removing odours from hard surfaces.
It suits most household surfaces
30 SECONDS® Mould Off can be used on a variety of surfaces, including wood, painted walls, tiles, showers, vinyl curtains, benches, sinks, floors, rubber bath mats, rubber seals and glass.
What to avoid
Do not use it on cracked or damaged surface, natural wood, textiles, unprotected metals, enamel, copper, brass and any coloured materials which are not colourfast. This product will not treat aged grout and silicone caulking. These may need to be replaced.
This product may cause bleaching. Protect clothing and household items from splashes, droplets and overspray.
For use on
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- DO NOT mix with other chemicals.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area. If any changes occur, discontinue use immediately.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MATTER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED UNDER APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION.
READY TO USE TRIGGER BOTTLE
- Shake well and spray evenly on surface.
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes or until stains disappear or soften.
- DO NOT exceed 5 minutes.
- Rinse with water or wipe down thoroughly with a damp cloth.
- Reapply as necessary.
- DO NOT leave on for prolonged period of time.
Is 30 SECONDS® Mould Off safe for use with septic tanks?
Unfortunately, our Mould Off is not recommended for use with septic tanks.
Can I use 30 SECONDS® Mould Off on outdoor furniture cushions?
We wouldn’t recommend using Mould Off on fabric as it is not coloursafe, if you are needing to treat mould on fabrics outdoors we would recommend our 1L Spray and Walk Away Ready to Use.
Can I use 30 SECONDS® Mould Off on the inside of my shower?
Yes this is safe to use inside showers and on tiles.