Wash away soap scum, dirt, grime and more!
30 SECONDS® Shower Cleaner is a heavy-duty, low pH cleaner designed to solve specific problems in the shower, tackling soap scum, oils, fats, light limescale and grime. Shower Cleaner contains Lactic acid, which cleans and sanitises. Lactic acid removes dirt and deposits by surrounding particles to loosen them from the surface to be rinsed away. Our formula also inhibits mould and mildew formation, leaving your bathroom smelling clean and fresh!
Hang in there!
We've formulated 30 SECONDS® Shower Cleaner to have an excellent "hang time". This means it is slow to run off surfaces giving it more time to work on dirt and grime.
NOTE: This product is not designed to remove hard water deposits. For best results, clean your shower with 30 SECONDS® Water Spot Remover.
For use on
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area. If any changes occur, discontinue use immediately.
READY TO USE TRIGGER BOTTLE
- Shake contents well and spray on wet surface.
- ARCYLIC SHOWERS & BATHS: Leave on overnight, rinse off thoroughly.
- TILE SHOWERS & LAMINATED SURFACES: Leave on for a maximum of 2-3 minutes, work in sections, rinse off thoroughly.
- Leave on for recommended time, then rinse off.
- No scrubbing required for moderately dirty showers. For very dirty showers, scrub to remove soap scum and lime scale that has built up.
Is 30 SECONDS® Shower Cleaner product safe for use with septic tanks?
This product is likely septic tank safe with normal use but excessive use is not recommended with septic tanks.
Can 30 SECONDS® Shower Cleaner be used on glass?
Yes this is safe to use on glass.
Will 30 SECONDS® Shower Cleaner remove hard water spots?
No, if you are wanting to remove hard water spots we would recommend our Water Spot Remover.
Can 30 SECONDS® Shower Cleaner be used on tiled showers?
Yes but we recommend to leave on for a maximum of 2-3 minutes and to work in sections at a time, then rinse off thoroughly.
Can 30 SECONDS® Shower Cleaner be used on acrylic shower liners or acrylic bathtubs?
Yes this surface is safe to leave the product on overnight and then rinse off.