Removes mineral build-up on hard surfaces
Imported from USA.
Get your water-stained surfaces back to looking shiny and new with 30 SECONDS® Water Spot Remover. Our unique formula contains a jeweller-grade abrasive that is strong enough to remove tough stains and light enough not to damage the underlying surface. It removes built-up deposits caused by lime, calcium, manganese, phosphorus and other hard minerals. It's also effective against grease, oil, tree sap, mildew and soap scum. 30 SECONDS® Water Spot Remover also includes an oxygen-bleach disinfectant that kills odour-causing bacteria and leaves your surface with a pleasant mint fragrance.
Use around the bathroom on glass shower doors (not tinted, not plexiglass), fibreglass showers and tubs, tiles, grout, toilets and other porcelain. Perfect around the house on windows, glass stove tops, glass fire doors, Formica, stained cups and bowls. Also effective at removing oxidation deposits, rust stains, oil and rubber marks. Great for cleaning BBQs, stainless steel, outdoor furniture, car rims, bike rims, pots and pans.
Not recommended on
Tinted & treated glass, car windows, windscreens, painted surfaces, marble, soft plastics, acrylic surfaces, brass, silver or stainless steel appliances.
For use on
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- Always spot test in an inconspicuous area, if any scratching is observed discontinue use immediately.
- Apply a small amount of 30 Seconds Water Spot Remover with a damp non-scratch scouring pad.
- Scrub surface in a circular motion until stain is removed.
- Rinse with water until surface is clean.
- Repeat if necessary, dry with cloth.
- For tough build up on glass: Leave product on surface for up to 30 minutes then scrub. Rinse clean.
Can 30 SECONDS® Water Spot Remover be used on tinted glass?
Unfortunately no this product is not safe to use on tinted glass.
Can I use 30 SECONDS® Water Spot Remover on the oven and cooktop?
Yes this product is safe to use in the oven and on cooktops.
Can I use 30 SECONDS® Water Spot Remover car windows?
Unfortunately we do not recommend to use this product on car windows or windscreens.