Easy streak-free results
30 SECONDS® has your outdoor glass cleaning covered with our Window Wonder Outdoor Glass Cleaner. Whether you are cleaning a balustrade or washing a set of French doors, our cleaner will leave your glass streak-free and looking like new.
Our thick anti-drip solution stays on the glass where it needs to work. 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder Outdoor Glass Cleaner requires no scrubbing and results in a streak-free finish which minimises water spotting. Available as a ready-to-use mix and commercial-grade concentrate.
Hard water spots
If you live in an area with hard water, you may need to use a squeegee to prevent water spots from forming on the glass when the water dries. If white spots appear on the glass, they are from the water itself, not the product or dirt.
For use on
|Window Wonder Refill & Concentrate||5L||600mls per 1L of water||750sqm|
|Window Wonder Hose End||2L||Not required||300sqm|
|Window Wonder Ready to Use (Indoor)||1L||Not required||10sqm|
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- DO NOT mix with other chemicals.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area. If any changes occur, discontinue use immediately.
OUTDOOR: 2L HOSE END
- Shake contents well and connect your garden hose.
- Using the RINSE position on the nozzle, check tap pressure and adjust to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Turn nozzle to CLEAN position and spray sparingly onto windows, from top to bottom in a sweeping motion. Apply just one layer, a little goes a long way!
- Remove the deflector for a jet stream to reach the 2nd storey windows.
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes. Do not allow foam to dry. Brushing lightly will assist for stubborn dirt and grime deposits.
- Rinse off thoroughly in the RINSE position.
- Turn nozzle to OFF for storage.
OUTDOOR: 5L CONCENTRATE
- Dilute in a bucket or pump sprayer by adding 60mls of concentrate to one litre of water.
- Apply sparingly to the window using the pump sprayer or sponge and wipe if needed.
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes and do not allow foam to dry.
- Rinse down thoroughly with water.
- As a Refill: Unscrew the sprayer from your Window Wonder 2L Hose End bottle and refill the container. Simply tighten the sprayer attachment back up, connect your hose and then follow the instructions of the hose end bottle.
No streak, no hassle glass cleaning
Large windows, tall windows, hard-to-reach windows. Clean them all with hardly any effort with Window Wonder. Our special Hose End attachment makes getting to difficult windows super simple. Simply spray, let it work and rinse away.
Is 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder safe around my plants/garden and lawn?
Yes, however you must rinse the plants off thoroughly before and after use. The active chemicals do not have a ‘kill’ function like in Outdoor Cleaner and Spray & Walk Away – so therefore much safer around plants.
How do I get it up to the second storey windows?
What is the dilution rate?
Do I need to brush the windows?
Can I pour some into a 1lt trigger bottle and dilute for indoors?
No. 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder is available for indoors as a Ready To Use 1 Litre Value Pack.
Can I leave the product on the surface and not rinse off?
No, the product must be well rinsed off as per the directions for use. If you do not rinse off the cleaner, you will not achieve effective results and be left with dried up residue and streaks.
How long should I leave the product on the surface?
Is 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder safe to use around aluminium frames?
YES ingredients are not corrosive and safe to use around metals. We have used 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder Hose End squirted everywhere. You must turn up the hose to high pressure on rinse function first, then turn dial to clean.
How much should I apply?
Use sparingly in sweeping motion – apply one layer or one coat of product.
Is 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder safe for septic tanks?
Likely septic safe with normal use.
Can 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder be used on tinted windows?
Yes our 30 SECONDS® Window Wonder is safe to use on tinted windows.